Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Test Day

7-17-17

Today my mom and I are having test done, 3 weeks before we start the program.

We got here at 8am. It took about 40 minutes before they withdrew LOTS of blood and some urine
samples. Since we had fasted for the tests, we left to get breakfast at Peg's (my favorite breakfast spot!).

We got back to the medical center at about 10am to do a 6 hr heavy metal test on mom and start a detox bag. The detox bag took about 2 hrs.

They wanted us to do a glyoxal (butt) shot, but since we had a 4 hr drive home, I asked to skip it this time. I've been told the shot feels like a wasp sting!


Lesson #1: bring reading material... this is going to be a long and slow process!
Detox IV

No comments:

Post a Comment