I went to the center at 8am to get my Phos iv early and arm shot.
Mom came in about 9am. Mom got a Vitamin C and Phos IV. So she had a long day ahead of her. Because the Vitamin C takes about 3 hrs and the Phos takes about 1.5 hrs.
I had a chiropractor appointment at Summit (just a few doors down) at 10:15.
When I came back I finished my IV and had lunch.
At 2pm I got my Gloxyal butt shot and 10th push at .13 dosage. Mom took me home and I didn't shake even though I went up 2 doses. My fever topped at 101.2 at about 5:50.
Mom had to go back to the Center at 5pm to meet Dr. Maged who injected ozone into her upper back to help relieve the spasms she's been having.
By about 6:30pm I finally had a clear enough head to sit up and leave the bedroom. We had some watermelon and half a sandwich for dinner.
-Phos IV
-Detox Arm Shot
-Glyoxal
-Push #10 (.13)
No comments:
Post a Comment