Mom and I went to the clinic early as usual on a Friday, because it's a half day.
We had our Phos IV and the arm dextox shot.
Mom had her final EEG with Dr. Powell to see how the rTMS has worked compared to her first EEG 3 weeks ago. We won't get the results until next week, some time.
At noon, an hour after our iv finished, we got our glyoxal butt shot and we got our push.
Then we went home!
My push went up 2 doses to .18 and mom got a dip (I think it was 4x, the usual dose like mine is 3x. 4x is more diluted)
I got a head ache around 3:45 and took 2 aleve, because I assumed nothing was going to happen since it hadn't happened yet. I usually feel it with in 1 hr. My fever got to 100.2
Mom didn't feel anything except slight cold.
-Phos IV
-Arm detox shot
-Glyoxal Butt shot
-EEG
-Push .18 3x for me and dip 4x for mom
We took ionic foot baths at home that we purchased on Amazon for $129. (It's $40 at the center each time).

No comments:
Post a Comment