Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sept 5th

Since yesterday was a holiday, we didn't do the blood test. So even though today is Tuesday, we had to fast and get in as soon as possible.

We did the blood draw and then went to the Mexican restaurant for breakfast burritos. 

As soon as I got back, they hooked up my Phos IV and gave us a Arm Shot. 

Then I had a 10am with Carol for the Lymphatic Drainage Treatment. The more I do these, the more I believe they help. 

1 hr after our Phos IV was done, we got out glyoxal butt shot (at 1:30pm) then our push.

I went up 3 doses to .24. About 2 hrs in, I was cold for about 1.5hrs. I took a Apple Cider Vinegar bath, but I was shivering the whole time. I kept adding HOT water, but I was still freezing. As soon as I got out, I put on pants, socks, and a shirt and jumped under blankets with heating pads. With in seconds, my temperature jumped! I got super hot and had a fever of 102.5. It slowly came down to 100.6 by 5:40 and I just let it ride for the rest of the night. 

Mom had a .02 push and had a light fever of 99.8 and was very achey.

-Phos IV
-Arm Detox Shot
-Lyphatic Drainage
-Glyoxal Butt Shot
-Push

No comments:

Post a Comment